Sunday, September 2, 2018

As You See It Challenge #183

Apparently, I’ve deleted my last post with all the lovely comments... like duh 🙄 what the heck did I do?  Anyways, I will try this again and hopefully will get better at posting!

It’s definitely been a while since I participated in a challenge and I’m feeling a little rusty...

So here goes...




Stampin’ Up Products Used:
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Ink - Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets - So Many Shells, By The Seashore, Beautiful Beach

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved this stamp set, Gail and you've interpreted the sketch so well with it! Great colours, too! Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!