Friday, January 25, 2019

A Little Splash of Colour


I’ve been waiting to get my hands on these sets.... Stampin’ Ups! Floral Frames and Butterfly Gala.
They are both so delicate and full of beauty just add a splash of colour... 

This design was totally cased from Pinterest.... 
Due to health issues card making has become a therapy for me and I’m so grateful for the many talented designers out there that share their beautiful cards, without them I’d probably be lost...


Stampin’ Supplies Used
  • Floral Frames Bundle
  • Butterfly Gala Bundle
  • Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
  • Sweet Cupcake Stamp Set - sentiment 
  • Whisper White Thick & Regular Cardstock
  • Daffodil Delight & Basic Black Ink
  • Daffodil Delight & Pool Party Markers
  • Wink of Stella
  • Black Thread
Other Supplies Used
  • Neat & Tangled Sequin Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!