Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Mixed Emotions. . . .

Well this is it. . . . exactly what I've been waiting for - my acceptance letter. I've been accepted as an intern to attend Streams Canada Ministry School in Vancouver, BC - Yahooo!

I'm overwhelmed with joy, yet I know that something is going to have to give. . . and that means my scrapbooking is going to have to take a back seat for a few terms and I definitely won't be able to spend time blogging. However, I am taking some of my favourites tools and supplies with me, just in case I have an opportunity to put something together.

This means another move. . . So here I go again - packing my bags and leaving for BC at the beginning of September ~ LOL!

I will surely miss you all - I've made some awesome friends on here and will continue to try and stay in touch as much as I can but just wanted to thank you all so much for your encouragement and support.

Blessings to y'all <3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!