Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge 26: Tags, Twine and Buttons


While on vacation in Seattle we located a scrabooking store called  "Paper Zone" ; very nice store, bright, spacious and lots of stock to chose from. Well in my shopping adventure there, I found these very cute little paper bags and they just happened to fit a tea bag perfectly, who knew. . .
SUPPLIES:
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket - ; Kraft Card Stock
Small Paper Bag( to hold tea bag): Paper Zone
Stamps: Stampin' Up
Crinkle Ribbon: Pixie Dust Paperie
Button: MME - Tres Jolie Collection
Ink: TH Distress - Vintage Photo
Twine; and 1- Bigelow Vanilla Chai Tea ~ yummy!

2 comments:

  1. I love chai tea!!! I would always drink it when I had a nasty cold when I was pregnant and couldn't have cough medicines. It helped.

    Nice card.. I love the colours.. and yay, getting tea in your card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!