Monday, September 5, 2011

SCT's P12 Layout - June 2011

So here is my layout for June's P12 Challenge. Finally. . . after fiddling with the final details I'm done! Had to position the snowflakes just right. I've had this sitting on my dining room table for over a month now (how sad).

Now onto August's sketch. . . looks so fun!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: SEI - Winter Song Collection; MME Bella Bella - French Flea Market  Collection; Matting - Bazzill Cardstock
Snowflakes: EK Success Punches & Edgers; Maya Road Chipboard
Alpha: Me & My Big Ideas - Silver
Embellishments: Decorative Brads - Pink Paislee, Lush Collection
Inks/Mists: Donna Dewberry - Med Gray; TH Distress Embossing Ink; SU Embossing Powder - Hologram Highlights; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Twilight & Graphite




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!