Monday, December 5, 2011

MAS Recipe Card Swap

So here is my take on the Mini Album Scraps Recipe Card Swap. . .  We make six recipe cards exactly the same, keep one and ship off the other five to the Swap Coordinator, where she in turn sends us recipe cards from five other participants. I can hardly wait to get my recipes in the mail.


I absolutely love the vintage look and so I chose Graphic 45 papers for this recipe card. The graphics are from the Graphics Fairy; one of my most favourite places to hunt down amazing vintage graphics.
I created a pocket on the opposite side of the card so I could tuck in the recipe for the Cream Cheese icing, along with an extra tag for any alterations they may want to make to the recipe.
I sure hope my swap team enjoys their recipe and card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!