Monday, March 11, 2019

This Puns For You Card Challenge


This has has been such a FUN PUN challenge from Scrap ‘N Stamp...


I didn’t even realize how many stamp sets I had with comical pun sentiments in them... 
Definitely going to revisit this challenge and make a few more cards.  In the meantime, here is my submission...
I did copy this from Pinterest and am so grateful for so many talented people out there that share their ideas with those of us who struggle with cognitive issues... thank you! 


Stampin’ Up Supplies Used

Cardstock: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette 
Inks: Flirty Flamingo, Versamark, Archival Black
Embossing Powder: White, Clear
Twine: Linen, Crisp Cantaloupe 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!