Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Some of my Favorite Things"

I was reading a blog post over at "The Vintage Moth" about what her "5 Favorite Crafting Products" were and it got me thinking, what tools or products do I love or use the most when when I am scrapping or re-purposing. So I've listed a few (to me a few is 7)  of my favorites other than your basic scrapbooking kit:

1. "Scor-Tape" - this double sided tape actually sticks ~ I love this stuff!









2. "We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper". This baby cuts through thick chipboard and I use it for more than scrapbooking.











3. "We R Memory Keepers Cropadile" - again another top notch product that punches through even metal.










4. "Creative Memories Personal Trimmer" (and yes this is what mine looks like, I still have one of the old ones and it works like a charm) It's especially good for making smaller cuts and trimming photos. Think I will have to upgrade soon to the newer model with the little accessory drawer underneath.











5. Also from Creative Memories their "All-Purpose Scissors" - they are a professional-grade scissor with a comfortable grip and are honed to stay sharp, cut after cut. I've had mine for years and to me it's a must have!











6. A good "Self-Healing Cutting Mat" - I have the MS Foldable Mat and I love it!









6. "EK Success Non-Slip 3x15 in Ruler" or a Quilters Lip Edge Ruler along with a good rotary cutter or blade.











7. "Anna Griffith Ink Pad - Chocolate". I absolutely love this ink and colour, especially for distressing the edges of paper, cardstock, chipboard. . . and of course for stamping. It just never seems to run out of juice - amazing! I usually order 3 or 4 of these at a time from Quirks of Art in the States. Can't seem to find them in Canada anymore - what a cryin' shame!








Well there you have it. . . just a few (7) of my "Favorite Things". Really, I could probably list another 7 but these would probably have to be my Top 7 right now. 
So what about you, what are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!