Friday, January 25, 2019

As You See It Challenge #192 - Metallics

Finally...

Back to playing along with As You See It Challenge ... and I love Metallics! Although, this card has subtle amounts of the Stampin’ Up! Copper Foil Sheets and the 1/4” Copper Trim added, sometimes less is more 😉


Here’s my take on this challenge... totally hijacked this design from Pinterest.... 😝



Card Inside



Stampin” Up! Supply List
  • Seaside Textures Bundle
  • Sky is The Limit Stamp Set - sentiment
  • Natural White, Soft Sky & Sahara Sand Cardstock  
  • Copper Foil Sheet
  • Soft Sky Ink
  • Early Espresso Ink
  • Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder
  • Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
  • Stampin’ Dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Did you hear my jaw just drop? This is STUNNING! What a fabulous way to use all these stamps and elements together! That little bit of copper is so gorgeous! And those soft dreamy colors make this a work of art! Thanks for playing with the AYSI peeps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! You've reminded me how amazing this set can be! I love the colours you've chosen - they let the sentiment and the touches of copper shine. The background stamping and the layering of elements is magnificent. Thank you for joining in with us this week at As You See It and sharing this beauty with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing, Gail! It looks like there is so much more than just the copper metallic foil in there. I think it must be the clear embossing powder that you've added to some elements that give them a metallic shine on the photographs. Anyway, it looks incredible. Great background and layering techniques and I love the colours! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at As You See It Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!