Sunday, April 24, 2011

gettin ready for a break. . .

ooooh just wait until you see the inside. . . but not yet - i'm still working on the final touches! I'm making one for me and one for my BFF. . .along with a little scrapbooking kit which includes, journal stamps, sm. versa fine black ink pad, scissors, 6" ruler, hole punch, adhesive, stapler. . . and so much more - I really hope she likes it!
A special thank you to Laura from Scrapbooker's Paradise in Red Deer, for all your help and ideas.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh it's sooo cute, I can't wait to see what's inside! And what a lucky bff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome...to actually see it! Despite being a crafter I'm not a good visualizer (is that a word?). I need to see it. When I put something together, I have to try every colour combo possible until I "see" it's right. Love what I see!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!