Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pixie Dust Paperie Order

Woo Hoo. . . I got my order for Pixie Dust Paperie today! Everything was wrapped so elegantly. I don't know about you, but I really appreciate all the little extras that make a package look extra special! As you can see below my very special package came with a handmade stamped tag tied with a soft pink crinkle ribbon and red twine, along with white tissue paper and a tan lace edged paper that make this package complete, and oh so pleasing to the eye! It was so pretty, I didn't want to open it up ;o) But so glad I did - cause I found a few handmade paper butterflies in there too!

Just look at all those cheerful Spring colors, they are all so delicious and Kirsty, Pixie-In-Chief sent me an "Appreciation Pack" of Crinkle Ribbon too. .  thanks so much Kirsty, I am lovin all these lil goodies! I will definitely put them to good use and will be back to do some more shopping.

 
. . .  and just think, all I was going to order was the glassine bags, so glad I didn't! Even the glassine bags were tied together with crinkled ribbon, lace edged paper and tags. . .  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Note: Shipping & Handling is so reasonably priced I will definitely be shopping from Pixie Dust Paperie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!