Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gift Card Wallet



... a little gift card wallet for a special couple, who are always willing to help me out. I found this little gc wallet design on Martha Stewart's site.

SUPPLIES:
Paper: BG's Nook & Pantry Collection - dishes
Stamps: Stampin' Up's "Much Appreciated" collection & Tag - Inkadinkadoo stamp set "Tickets & Tags"
Paper Doily: from the Dollar Store and sprayed with TA Glimmer Mist - Twilight
Ribbon: discovered in my mom's sewing stuff - yuppers i found a whole whack of white seam binding which I sprayed with TA Glimmer Mist - Twilight
Flowers & Bling: Dollar Store (after all I am on a budget)
Inks: Anna Griffith (my favourite inks eva)
Cardstock: scraps
and of course to finish it off a Tim Horton's Gift Card (mmmmm....)

1 comment:

  1. Gail, your wallet looks beautiful!
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!