Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Playing in Paradise Challenge #08

.... ohh kay, I'm gettin ready so I don't miss another deadline. My project must be linked up by noon on Thursday, April 1st - no Foolin' LOL!
I really, really like how soft the colours are in the above challenge photo. I found some Anna Griffith paper in my stash that reminds of the duvet cover on the bed and I went from there, making a Mother's Day card for my dear mother. . . <3  I sure hope she likes it!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Anna Griffith - AG012 & AG155
Cardstock: Bazzil & DCWV Neutrals Mat Stack
Trim: Prima - Alencon Collection Tea Stained Apron Border; other laces/tulling were from my Mom's old stash
Inks: Anna Griffith - Chocolate & Robin's Egg
Button: MME - Tres Jolie Collection
Paper Doily sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Simply Khaki

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful! I love the vintage feel and all the little details - the lace, stitching, distressing all work so nicely together.

    Hugs,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww your Mother's Day card is GORGEOUS...she is sure to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty. Love that vintage image and the layout you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsers Gail! Your card is stunning! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, love it, love it!! Just gorgeous!
    Thanks for Playing in Paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just gorgeous. soft and pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!