Sunday, March 6, 2011

Wilna's Sunday Challenge. . .



Phew. . . just barely made the deadline for Wilna's Sunday Challenge . Was just doing some surfing and found her challenge a little too late Sunday afternoon so I quickly pulled together some papers and started up the old sewing machine. . . I'm not totally happy with this LO and so I may have to do a lil fine tuning later. . . like straightening out the letters. . . LOL!
My phrase is the title of a song from Suzy Yarei "Praise is Beautiful" . . . it's a beautiful worship song that i absolutely adore!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Teresa Collins - Giving Thanks Collection; MME - Ooh La La For Him Collection; Fancy Pants - Road Show; and random pieces of card stock
Inking: Anna Griffith Inks (my favourite - so juicy)
Alpha: American Crafts Thickers - Marquise Pearls; K&Company - Handmade Mini Alpha.
Embellishments: Prima Lace - Alencon Collection; Ribbon -seam binding sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist - Twilight; Butterfly - K&Company Flora & Fauna Botanical Butterflies Layered Accents; Diecut - Teresa Collins Giving Thanks Collection

4 comments:

  1. I love the layout, it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout...and the pic...I wouldn't change a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is WONDERFUl jsut the way it is... the photo is the most gorgeous part of it, of course!!!


    just as an aside... I feel like an IDIOT for not checking your blog over the last few months! I figured you had left it for dead long ago... but now I see that you've been updating it lately! D'OH! So, I am catching up on it now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! I love the theme...as a believer, I think it's terrific to scrap such a wonderful part of our walk.
    I am now a follower of your blog...hope you will stop by Julie's Open Window, follow along and enjoy your time there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I appreciate each one. All replies will be in the comment section, please check back to read them once I figure out how to use Blogger - LOL!